Saturday, July 10, 2010

About Companies that hire loan officers to work from home

Companies that hire loan officers to work from home?
I'm looking to become a loan originator. I have no experience and live in Reno,NV. I currently work from home and would like to be an LO from home as well. I have spoke with reps from many companies inculding NLC, MFG and HBW they all seem to be MLM type of programs or don't hire in NV. I am a fast learner and am willing to make an investment in the right opportunitty once I find it. I would appreciate any advice on other companies and even personal experiences with the companies listed above. Thank You.
Financial Services - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No man I dont know any company, but I know global domains International to work from jome and its amazing
2 :
Companies that would just hire someone with no experience to work at home as a loan originator are basically scams. If you had prior experience in the field, and were processng paperwork for a local, legit financial institution, then it might be a real job.
3 :
You just have to fish around. What do you do from home now?
Read more other entries :
About How much do real estate agents make a year o...
About i need to check into a rehab facility but i ...