Tuesday, June 1, 2010

About i need to check into a rehab facility but i am unemployed and have no money. AA doesnt work!

i need to check into a rehab facility but i am unemployed and have no money. AA doesnt work!?
Alcohol not only landed me in prison 5 years ago, but continues to plague my life. I need serious help. AA doesnt work. any suggestions? Reno, NV area is where i am located
Problems with Service - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello, The best advice I can give you is to look through your local listings (yellow pages) or perhaps seek consultation from a doctor or similar practitioner. Or perhaps you may try asking an employee at a hospital for a list of recommended rehab centres. Hope this helps and good luck. PS- You're already on the road to recovery just by seeking information here. Its one step closer to a better life.
Read more other entries :
About can any one give me a list of places in nv r...
About Any good deals in Reno as far as rent