Friday, December 10, 2010

About Has anyone ever went to the university of nevada in reno, nv

Has anyone ever went to the university of nevada in reno, nv?
I'm a military widow, work full-time, and attend school full-time. I've been looking at colleges to transfer to for the 2011-2012 school year to finish my bachelors degree. I was just wondering if anyone has ever attended the University of Nevada in Reno, NV. I would like to hear back from graduates of the school. Please no rude answers, thanks.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Contact your financial aid advisers, teachers, your peers and or counselors at your college, they will have all the answers that you are looking for!!!
Read more other entries :
About to those who live in reno nv,,do you like it...
About How to find possible social work internships...